I love vintage. Specially vintage shopping. And along with that love, I’m quite passionate about reading awesome blogs about all things vintage. I’d do a vintage shopping blog hunt any hour and any day instead of shopping for gadgetry. I am always in need of a constant vintage shopping and vintage shopping blogs to read.
Through this fantastic blogs, I get to explore vintage shopping in other places, I get to see and learn from tips they share in what they do with their vintage shopping finds.
And I figured I should be sharing some of my favorite vintage blogs I read online on a regular basis.
- Dafna’s Fashion Friday: It’s a Vintage Store, Not A Thrift Shop – awesome blog post. If you’re aspiring to open your own vintage style shop, this is a very good read.
- Calivintage: SF Shopping Guide – Static Vintage – on the hunt for vintage shopping spots in San Francisco? Check this blog series out.
- LuLovesHandmade: Shop my Closet – one of my favorite blogs about vintage and crafting. You get really crazy gorgeous altering ideas in here.
- The Vintage Traveler: Vintage Shopping – Mooresville, NC - for sure one of my favorite blogs to read. ever. bookmark worthy.
- The Boutique Owner’s Secrets for Shopping Vintage – great tips on vintage shopping.
- Vintage Shopping List – Summer! - I love shopping wishlists. And here’s one featuring vintage shopping picks online.